At 11:08 PM today, I received an email from 23andMe.com that ‘Your reports are ready’! I’ve answered ALL their thousands of questions to ‘assist’ in their database.
Below are ‘Your Results for All 163 Tested Populations’:
- Filipino & Austronesian 97.2% (Here is where I probably got my Neanderthal stuff.)
- Broadly Chinese & Southeast Asian —> Laos 1.3 %
- Broadly Northern Asian & Native American 0.2% (Here is where I probably got some empathic stuff.)
- Broadly East Asian & Native American 0.2% (Here is where I probably got some empathic stuff.)
- Broadly Southern European 0.6% (Here is where I probably got my BLACKISH thick, wavy hair.)
- Broadly European 0.2%
- Melanesian —> Fiji 0.1%
- Unassigned —> Extraterrestrial? 0.01%
So y’all see, I’m an mostly a Neanderthal Filipino with traces from Laos, Fiji, Native Americans and Whitish bloodline, with Blackish, wavy hair. Brouhaha!