The Democrats are Setting the Stage for Trump to be Re-Elected, Styxhexenhammer666, Published on Feb 10, 2019
Hilarious. Frucking morons. Starbuck crowd, slam poetry, liberals.
Actually, I’m withholding my ‘real’ spider sense regarding the THREE guys from Virginia. I’m getting cross-signals here.
- Side one: Don’t quit and don’t impeach.
- Everyone is a sinner.
- Past stuff does NOT predict future stuff.
- Public servants can perform in full capacity despite being sinners.
- Side two: Quit and impeach.
- Public servants should NOT have been elected into office, knowingly with illegal and immoral baggage.
- Past stuff is part of the future stuff and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of the Americanized taxpaying citizens.
- Refer to Biblical passage about putting new wine in old wine skin per incoming thought 20190210-1304. Can be “saint” after “sinner” stuff exposed.
Here are my thoughts:
- If after the investigations have determined that the sexual allegations were valid and true, then y’all can get rid of Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of Virginia from serving as public servant, because the taxpayers should NOT have to pay for immoral characters.
- If TPTB and pals have created these Jezebels to remove certain unwanted public servants from office for whatever reasons, then y’all can keep the chump, because I noticed that he was smiling and showing NO remorse whatsoever during his denials with reporters interviewing him.
- If wearing either costumes of a black face and of a KKK white robe many years ago seemed offensive to some INDIRECTLY and does NOT harm anyone DIRECTLY, such as sexual assaults, then y’all cannot get rid of Gov. Ralph Northam of Virginia from public office, because my incoming thoughts at that same day of announcement indicated that he was set up to take the fall as a guy of two lesser evil.