20190210-1518-off topic thoughts only.
Wow! You handled that incident pretty goo and luck was on your side that time.
I might have many “near misses” but I’m not sure if the following items would count:
- Almost skidding off the embankment ditch of snow and into the raven below after the driver hit a layer of black ice.
- Almost snapping off my neck after snowboarding over an exposed piece of rock and landing VERY gently a 360 degree flip onto my buttocks.
- Almost cutting myself while using the kitchen knife several times.
- Almost running over a little girl who bolted away from her family and in front of my car as I cornered hurriedly the right.
- Almost running over bicyclists, pedestrians, etc.
- Almost running late for important appointments.
That’s about it.